240 Roncesvalles Avenue
Suite #4 (2nd floor)
Toronto, Ontario M6R 2L8
Energy Shiatsu is great for addressing:
– Stress, anxiety, confusion or overwhelm
– Fatigue and brain fog or sleep problems
– Feeling off-balance and not quite best Self
– Sore arms and forearms or cold fingers
– Tight or sore back, shoulders and neck
– Various body discomforts and joint pains
– plus much more…
Energy Shiatsu is one of the best kept secrets of top athletes, musicians, entrepreneurs and business executives. The effects of Energy Shiatsu sessions may include:
– Feelings of peace, comfort and happiness
– Renewed confidence and sense of purpose
– Creative or cognitive performance boost
– Life challenges turned into ideal outcomes
– Immediate relief from any aches or pains
– and in some cases miraculous results
The clinic atmosphere is clean, peaceful and comforting. The Energy Shiatsu practitioner is polite, friendly, and passionate about helping you reach your wellness goals with 100% service satisfaction.
“Fall in love with taking care of Yourself, Mind, Body, and Spirit.”
Fractal Healing is here to offer holistic services designed to hold the space for your personal healing. We specialize in Intuitive Readings, Angel Therapy, Reiki, Shamanic Energy Work, Astrology and Guided Meditations. Our Purpose is to empower you on your journey back to spirit. Founder and Practitioner, Will Nicholls, is an Intuitive Energy Worker who dedicates his life to serving others, and helping direct them on the path back to wholeness. From Meditations designed to address and deal with touchy areas such as self-love, anxiety, depression, and trauma, to intuitive readings meant to help redirect you on your life path and connect you with heaven. This Heartfelt practice works with what it is you need! Let us hold the space as you heal your soul, one step at a time.
55 Spring Garden Ave
Suite 200 Toronto, Ontario
Kimeiko is a Teacher Member of the Canadian Reiki Assocation and a Professional Member of the Reiki Membership Association. She has studied reiki 1, 2 and 3 each three times. Her teachers include William Lee Rand of the International Center for Reiki Training. In addition to practicing reiki, Kimeiko is a professor at Seneca College in Toronto. She has been teaching adults for 25+ years and holds an M.Ed. in Adult Education. Contact Kimeiko at email@example.com to request an appointment, register for a course or retreat, or request a course at specific dates or locations.